Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Agatha Christie's Poirot: Series 7 & 8 [Blu-ray]



Five stars, always, for...
...the witty and stylish Poirot mysteries. I am curious, though...does anyone know why this release is titled "Series 7&8"? There are only four mysteries. The next release, Series 9, has four also and the running time is almost as long. Maybe someone will enlighten us.

Odd! These titles are already available
I am a collector of Poirot; David Suchet is just perfect. I don't understand, though, why these episodes are being released as "Season 7 and 8" when all of the titles are already available through The Classic Collection. Be careful not to buy episodes you already have.

A&E re-releases?
Yes! Looks like that answers that. I had hoped that the A&E series(Which introduced a much more darker "Poirot")would be included in this new remastered set. I already own the marvelous set that A&E put out collecting their whole series of "Poirot" movies but the remasters look SO good, I may have to sell my own set and get the new ones.... Maybe today!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment